Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Farm Chicks Book

Come, have a seat. Leaf through my new book. Yes, I know it has been out awhile, but I just purchased it not too long ago. What's that? Oh, sorry, can't hear you very well for all the racket of boys playing Tarzan and Trucks. Yes, I bought it as Costco, my favorite store.

I do love a new cookbook, especially cookbooks with lots of pictures. The Farm Chicks cookbook also has a little vignette on each of the Chicks with pictures from their childhood. Very sweet.

There are also lots of pictures of aprons and stories about aprons.

And pie recipes. Doesn't this one look festive for the 4th?

Also included is an apron stencil in the front of the book. The stencil doesn't say "Farm Chicks" so you can use it how you like. And guess what else? It comes with a free subscription to "Country Living." Can't beat that!

PS. You might find my post about Joel Dewberry fabrics over on my Almota Roses blog interesting--or not!

3 comments:

the herd said...

This is a great site, Wendy! You are very talented!

Book Lover said...

Oooh, I didn't see that at MY Costco...Lucky you!

angela said...

Hi Wendy! Great blog! I found your blog after you posted on Pioneer Woman. Please check out www.sewingmamas.com I think you would be a great member & love it there!