Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love Fabric

Here is a sampling of some of the new fabric I got in recently. I tried to pick some fabrics that made me think of spring. I especially like the black, yellow, and white fabrics above. I have to confess, I've never really noticed before how well gray and yellow go together. Maybe the black is what helps them hit it off. This fabric is just begging me to make some bags....cute little handbags.


This fabric just screams Girly Valentines! I made my little girl some more ruffle pants from the heart and stripe fabric. They turned out really cute, but I imagine you are tired of seeing Nona all dressed up, right?

Red, cream, and blue .... not just for 4th of July. I have a couple of new bag patterns to try out, and you saw the vintage-like fabric used in the heart tutorial.

Now, for the fabric I had been dying to purchase from the day I first saw it. The fabric above and below are from {Amy Butler's L.O.V.E } line of fabrics -- and I LOVE it. Don't you? It was love at first sight for me, and I knew I had to get my hands on some. The colors are beautiful and the designs lovely. What to make?


I have my eye on this fabric next. The above swatches are from {here}.

2 comments:

Wraylee said...

LOVE that rawhide line!

Anonymous said...

I love your new header ... especially partial to the velvet rose!!! Tre chic!