Monday, November 2, 2009

A New Venture

A new home decorating store is opening in a neighboring town in a few weeks, and luckily for me, the owner asked me to make a few things to consign to her store. I'll have to wait and see how well consignment works. I hope to be able to go to her store before it opens and take a few pictures to show you -- I can write more about the particulars later. In the mean time I wanted to give a sneak peek.

The store owner, Diane, LOVES french country.
So she asked specifically for things of that nature --
animal prints, black and white, toiles, red and gold.

My table runners are all completely reversible and complementary
(AND made of high end fabrics and trims)
-- like getting two runners in one.

This is my favorite table runner by far.
I think I should keep it.
It matches my home completely.
What do you think?


No comments: