Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Booth and A New Partner!

Finally..... some new wares in my (our) booth at Grady's Corner (above the Hen House Chicks shop). It's been a busy couple of months and the booth has taken a back seat unfortunately. But, now our little booth is movin' up in the world!

The majority of the new wares come from my new partner Paula Laurens. You can visit her gorgeous blog, Tattered Gold, {here}. Paula not only has a beautiful way with words, she is quite the talented lady, AND she also has a vast collection of vintage cups, saucers, creamers and other floral china. I'm so happy she has agreed to join me as her items so beautifully fill a large gap in my little booth. I have added a few new things as well, and hope to add some more in the next few weeks.


Aren't these shelves lovely? This is a set of three -- the largest shelf has antique door handles for hooks.

Paula made these beautiful little pillows -- fabric and ribbon flowers, lace, and buttons.

Altered bottles from Paula's talented hands....

.... more treasures....


..... and still more ....

See, I told you Paula is a talented lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I had so much fun on Saturday playing with our goods and putting our booth together! You are an inspiring lady to partner up with!

Thank you for this opportunity to liquidate my over abundance of collections! :)))

Wendy said...

Looks like a place I would love to shop! What fun to have a friend have a booth with you! It is beautiful! I am loving those pillows!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

We do not have antique malls or booth shops anywhere near me.
There are some "antique barns" where things are dusty and crammed. I would so much more enjoy looking at beautiful displays like yours.
Maybe I need a roadtrip!